1. I hope that you take the time to nurture yourself in the new year.
2. I hope that you choose healthy relationships over toxic ones.
3. I hope that you enjoy the treasures that our earth has to offer, like going for a swim, stargazing, feeling the sunlight on your skin, or taking a stroll in a beautiful garden.
4. I hope that you don’t give up on the pursuit of your dreams. Never let anyone tell you that it’s impossible.
5. I hope that you congratulate yourself on how far you’ve come. Give yourself a pat on the back for all of your achievements, no matter how big or small, and acknowledge how you survived despite the difficulties you’ve experienced.
6. I hope that you enjoy living in the moment without overstressing about your past or future.
7. In 2021, I hope that you set healthy boundaries with others, not allowing people to take too much from you without giving back in return.
8. I hope that your mental and physical well being becomes a top priority.
9. I hope that you stop comparing yourself to others. Remember to go through life at your own pace and know that you are beautiful inside and out.
10. I hope that the new year for you is filled with therapy, whether it’s writing in a journal, having a cup of tea with a beloved family member or friend, cuddling a puppy, or going on a fun road trip. Don’t forget to make the time to do what makes you feel better.
11. I hope that you express gratitude to the universe for all that you have and look forward to all the good you are about to receive.
12. I hope that you pour your sunshine onto another person. You can shine your light by giving someone a compliment, remembering to buy a present for a loved one’s birthday, or opening the door for someone. An act of kindness, no matter how small, makes our world a better place.
13. I hope that you don’t change your unique self for the sake of fitting in with other people.
14. In the new year, you can donate or volunteer your time to a charity.
15. I hope that you remember all the good things about yourself, allowing that self-love to heal your soul.
16. In 2021, don’t be hard on yourself if you don’t achieve all of your New Year’s resolutions. Every step forward counts as progress. As long as there’s life, there’s hope.