Pisces quotes are the best way to portray all aspects of the personality of this dreamy zodiac sign.
Horoscopes are always best understood through people and their personalities. Pisces man and Pisces woman are equally inspirational and share many personality traits such as compassion, intuition, gentleness, and wisdom.
This water sign is often famous for their imaginative work and artistic abilities. And out of all the signs in the zodiac, Pisces love romance and deep connection more than just about anyone.
They often have incredible intuition that makes them almost psychic, so they always know to recognize bad or good vibes.
Along with that, their understanding and compassion make them the right people to turn to when you’re in need of some inspirational quotes and pick-me-ups.
Sometimes, in order to understand our astrology signs, other than reading daily horoscopes, we need to listen to people who share our signs, especially those who are very good at self-expression.
Pisces signs love expressing themself in many ways, so among inspirational quotes, you will find some funny quotes and bada*s quotes as well.
Here’s a list of quotes by famous Pisces people that prove this star sign is indeed special and different – horoscopes & astrology zodiac star signs, take note!
Quotes By Famous Pisces People
Life And Lifestyle Quotes
1. Let go of the things that make you feel dead! Life is worth living! – Rihanna
2. I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. – Albert Einstein
3. I don’t do things for the response or the controversy. I just live my life. – Rihanna
4. Life is very interesting… In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths. – Drew Barrymore
5. When you realize who you live for, and who’s important to please, a lot of people will actually start living. I am never going to get caught up in that. I’m gonna look back on my life and say that I enjoyed it – and I lived it for me. – Rihanna
6. We Pisces, we’re a special breed. – Jodi Picoult
7. You have to just accept your body. You may not love it all the way, but you just have to be comfortable with it, comfortable with knowing that that’s your body. I believe everybody’s an individual. You can’t judge someone based on someone else’s actions. – Rihanna
8. I am by heritage a Jew, by citizenship a Swiss, and by makeup a human being, and only a human being, without any special attachment to any state or national entity whatsoever. – Albert Einstein
9. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. – Kurt Cobain
10. I try my best to avoid the sharks of life, but I have had my share of experiences with them. But I do not swim with sharks… Sharks swim with sharks. – Rihanna
11. Everyone is like a butterfly, they start out ugly and awkward and then morph into beautiful graceful butterflies that everyone loves. – Drew Barrymore
12. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
13. Be a girl with a mind, a b**ch with an attitude, a lady with class. – Rihanna
14. I’ve been through it all, baby, I’m mother courage. – Elizabeth Taylor
15. Don’t take it all too seriously. If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you’ve done and whoever you were and throw them away. – Steve Jobs
16. Settling is the worst feeling in the world. – Rihanna
17. I believe in standardizing automobiles. I do not believe in standardizing human beings. – Albert Einstein
18. I’ve been pronounced dead and I’ve read my own obituaries. And they were the best reviews I ever read. – Elizabeth Taylor
19. I’m not after fame and success and fortune and power. It’s mostly that I want to have a good job and have good friends; that’s the good stuff in life. – Drew Barrymore
20. I love to travel, but I hate to arrive. – Albert Einstein
21. You just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot before the other, and God damn it, you refuse to let it get to you. You fight. You cry. You curse. Then you go about the business of living. That’s how I’ve done it. There’s no other way. – Elizabeth Taylor
Love And Relationship Quotes
22. Kisses, even to the air, are beautiful. – Drew Barrymore
23. It’s tougher to be vulnerable than to actually be tough. – Rihanna
24. A lot of the music I write is about love. Sometimes I won’t understand how I am feeling until I write a song about it. – Camila Cabello
25. I’m fiercely independent, but I’m also terrified of being alone. – Adam Levine
26. Nobody can understand what you’re feeling unless they burn the way you burned. – Rihanna
27. Marriage is something that needs to be worked on every day. I don’t know if I’m the one to give marital advice since I’ve only been married for a little over a year, but marriage is certainly easier if you are open, trusting and loving. – Emily Blunt
28. Kissing – and I mean like, yummy, smacking kissing – is the most delicious, most beautiful and passionate thing that two people can do, bar none. Better than s*x, hands down. – Drew Barrymore
29. I’ve been with the same person for a very long time but I’m just non-conventional in that way. I don’t think people need to be married. I think a lot of people need that piece of paper, but I don’t think everybody needs that to feel secure. – Eva Mendes
30. I’ve always admitted that I’m ruled by my passions. – Elizabeth Taylor
31. You may never be good enough for everybody, but you will always be the best for somebody. – Rihanna
32. I’ve always said that one night, I’m going to find myself in some field somewhere, I’m standing on grass, and it’s raining, and I’m with the person I love, and I know I’m at the very point I’ve been dreaming of getting to. – Drew Barrymore
33. The minute you learn to love yourself, you won’t want to be anyone else. – Rihanna
34. I think everybody can relate to loving somebody and them bringing out a wild side in you. – Camila Cabello
35. I love having a man in my life, and being his woman at the end of the day. I know it’s a dichotomy. – Eva Mendes
Spiritual And Wise Quotes
36. Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. – Albert Einstein
37. Keep your eyes on the finish line and not on the turmoil around you. – Rihanna
38. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. – Albert Einstein
39. Don’t hide from who you are. – Rihanna
40. I have always been fond of recognizing the spiritual side of someone’s personality. It’s a very lovely concept. –Drew Barrymore
41. I believe in intuitions and inspirations. I sometimes feel that I am right. I do not know that I am. – Albert Einstein
42. I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at times. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and the lows. – Drew Barrymore
43. I stand up for what I believe in, and a lot of the time that can be against people’s opinions. – Rihanna
44. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. – Albert Einstein
45. Sure, you wish you did some things differently. But there is no sense in becoming burdened with regret over things you have no power to change. – Rihanna
46. I don’t entirely approve of some of the things I have done, or am, or have been. But I’m me. God knows I’m me. – Elizabeth Taylor
47. It’s only up from here, no downward spiral. – Rihanna
48. The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. – Albert Einstein
49. I think a lot of people are afraid of being happy because of what others might think. – Rihanna
50. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. – Albert Einstein
51. I guess I do have a childlike sense of fun, and although I still have my dark days, I’m generally an optimistic person. The way things have gone in my life, sure, I could have been a bitter person. But I just find bitter people really un-fun, you know? And who wants to be that person? – Drew Barrymore
52. All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. –Albert Einstein
53. The performances I enjoy are the ones that are hard to read or ambiguous or left-of-center because it makes you look closer. And that’s what humans are like – quite mysterious creatures, hard to pinpoint. – Emily Blunt
54. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. – Albert Einstein
Pisces Zodiac Facts
Here are some Pisces zodiac facts and answers to FAQ that everyone should know about this sign:
Colors: Blue, lilac, purple, sea green
Ruler: Neptune, Jupiter
High – Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn
Medium – Leo, Virgo, Libra, Pisces
Low – Aries, Gemini, Sagittarius, Aquarius
Date range: February 19–March 20
Pisces Birthstones: Aquamarine, Pearl, Amethyst, Sapphire
• Pisces horoscope sign also loves freedom and spirituality. They don’t like being bound by material things or other people’s opinions. That’s what also shows up in their motivational quotes.
• Piscean energy is very calming, magical and sensual, often accompanied by some talent like singing; they’re like the mermaids of the zodiac. Sun sign in this placement gives the sensual type of charisma people tend to be mesmerized with.
• When a true Pisces unlocks their potential, everyone else is in awe. They’re able to channel things that seem otherworldly.
Being the last sign, their zodiac mind has absorbed every lesson learned by all of the other signs.
I hope you enjoyed these insightful Pisces quotes and now understand your zodiac sign a little bit better.