These are the perfect way to spread to over the . Pick an to motivate a close , a to send in a to family, or a to scream when the clock strikes twelve. However a is sent or said, it’s certain to bring no New and is bound to make others smile.
Romantic New Year Wishes
For Married Couples
- Happy New Year my love! Our calendars may change but our love never will.
- Happy New Year dear. I cannot wait to love you in fresh new ways throughout this fresh new year.
- Another new year my dear! As time goes on, our love and marriage only grow stronger.
- This New Year’s moonlight reminds me of how you guide me like the moon and the stars on my darkest days. Here’s to another great year with my light in times of darkness. I love you.
- Here’s to a new year of taking our love to a new level! Happy New Year love.
- While the year may be changing, my feelings for you never will. I love you, honey!
- I can’t wait to spend each moment of this new year with you. I love you, sweetheart.
- I promise that each year I will try to love you better than the last. Happy New Year my love.
- Cheers to my wonderful partner that inspires me to fall more in love with each year that goes by. I love you, honey!
- Here’s to another wonderful year with my soulmate!
- Happy New Year to the person that brings out the best in me. I love you more than words can say.
- Here’s to spending another year with the yin to my yang. You complete me, sweetheart. Happy New Year.
- Cheers to a new year with my other half! I don’t know where I would be without you, honey.
- Here’s to all the wonderful memories we made together this past year and the amazing ones we will make in the coming year. Happy New Year love.
- I wouldn’t want to ring in the year with anyone else by my side. Thank you for standing by me all this time. Happy New Year baby!
- While years may come and go, our love remains everlasting. Happy New Year, darling.
- This New Year I want to tell you that, my favorite place in this world is by your side. Here’s to another year together my love.
- When I was younger, I always dreamed of kissing the person I loved as the new year rang in. Thank you for making those dreams come true. Happy New Year.
- I’m happy I get to be the first person to wish you a Happy New Year each year. I love you, my dear! Cheers to another year together.
- May this new year bring you many smiling moments and memories, my love. Cheers!
- You filled up chapters of my life with love and happiness. Here’s to a new chapter together! Happy New Year love.
- Your love has given me the courage to be who I am today. Cheers to another year together.
- Happy New Year love! Another year of walking down the same path, hand in hand.
- Cheers to a brand new year full of new adventures, opportunities, and reasons to love you!
- Happy New Year to my favorite person. I love every inch of you and always will.
- Another year to share many kisses, laughs, and memories together. Cheers and Happy New Year!
- As we ring in the new year, my only wish is that our love continues to grow in leaps and bounds. Love you babe, Happy New Year!
- I’m so grateful to jump into this year with you baby. Happy New Year!
- With a new year of trials and tribulations, let us continue to overcome, be victorious, and love one another. Happy New Year, love!
- Cheers to a new year with the same lovely man. I love you more each day!
- I couldn’t be more grateful to be ringing in the new year with a boy I adore and love dearly. Happy New Year, babe.
- Thinking of spending another year by your side has me giddy with excitement and gratitude. Happy New Year love!
- Out of every New Year’s resolution I made, loving you was the main one I managed to keep and stick with. Cheers to another year, I love you!
- Time to welcome a new year… may we continue to grow in love and life together my love.
- I hope my love can warm you up as we ring in the New Year on this chilly January night. Excited to spend a new chapter with you!
- Being by your side is the best New Year’s party I could dream of. Let’s have fun tonight my love! Happy New Year.
- As long as we’re together, I know this year will be the best one yet. Happy New Year to the man I love!
- May our life continue to entangle and grow together throughout this new year. I love you more than you know babe, Happy New Year!
- My only wish this new year is to spend it loving you fully. Happy New Year to my rock.
- I’m excited just thinking about the endless opportunities this year will bring us as a couple. I can’t wait to make more memories with you throughout the coming year! Happy New Year babe!
- I hope this new year is as special as you are babe. Happy New Year!
- Your smile shines as bright as the stars tonight as we ring in this new year together. I’m so grateful I get to spend this night by your side. Happy New Year, babe!
- I don’t know where I would be without you love. Cheers to another year of being by your side.
- As the new year rolls in, my only wish is that our love continues to flourish and grow. I love you more than you know sweetheart. Happy New Year.
- Cheers to another year with the best girl I know. I love you more each day babe!
- Kissing your lips as the new year rolls in, is all I could ever ask for. You are a dream babe, Happy New Year.
- Looking forward to a new year of adventures and memories with you. Love you babe, Happy New Year!
- I’m so lucky to be ringing in this new year by your side. Love you darling!
- Happy New Year babe and cheers to many more together!
- Through the ups and downs this new year has in store, I’m happy to be facing them with you. I love you, honey. Happy New Year!
- Getting to spend the next year by your side is the only wish I need this year. I love you, babe. Cheers to a new year!
- With this new year, my love for you can only grow. Happy New Year love.
- Your smile lights up the sky more than this New Year’s Eve moon. Cheers to many more happy nights like these throughout the coming year.
- Happy New Year babe! Hoping it brings us closer than ever before.
- Thinking about the next 365 days with you makes me happier than you could ever know! Happy New Year my love.
- I’m looking forward to another year of love and life with you dear. Happy New Year and I love you!
- In this crazy world of highs and lows, I’m lucky to have someone as wonderful as you by my side. Happy New Year to the greatest woman I know.
- Here’s to another year of you inspiring like no other and me spoiling you the best way I can. I love you, baby.
- I’m so lucky I get to kick off my new year with a kiss from the most beautiful woman I know. Happy New Year sweetheart.
- You are the one that brings joy to every New Year’s party. Here’s to another year of you brightening my life. I love you!
Funny New Year Wishes
- New Year’s Day is like a restart button… until you realize your life is too messed up to be restarted and refreshed.
- I made a plan to quit all my bad habits for the new year but then I remembered: no one likes a quitter!
- Sorry for being so annoying this year. Hoping you give me another chance to do the same throughout this coming year!
- Happy New Year! But, welcome to the same old life you had before.
- Happy New Year! Time to make some resolutions you won’t keep and put up a new calendar you won’t look at!
- Life is short and it’s too bad that the new year makes it even shorter. Happy New Year!
- Oh, New Year’s. The time to forget your fears, drinks some beers, and say goodbye to your tears!
- May your worries last as long as your resolutions. Happy New Year.
- If your birthday is in September, it’s safe to say that your parents kicked off their new year perfectly.
- Happy New Year but, spoiler alert: it’ll feel just the same as last year!
- I hope maturing isn’t one of your new year’s resolutions so we can live this year up just like the last! Happy New Year friend.
- If all the struggles of last year didn’t help you grow strong, may I wish you another year of agony. Really hoping your strength flourishes! Happy New Year.
- I’m just looking forward to getting drunk and dancing all night long on this New Year’s Eve! Happy New Year.
- My New Year’s resolution is to stop hanging around people who bring up my New year’s resolutions.
- Before I get drunk, dance on the bar, lose my phone, or get arrested, let me wish you a Happy New Year friend.
- Happy New Year friend Hope it’s full of the thing that satisfies your mind, body, and soul on a bed, sofa, in the car, or anywhere. It’s prayer I’m talking about! Get your mind out of the gutter.
- Brad Pitt, Sandra Bullock, Tom Cruise, Jennifer Aniston, and I, all want to wish you a happy new year from the stars.
- Let’s order a pizza right before the new year rings in and when it arrives we can say, “I ordered this pizza last year.”
- Screw a new year full of peace, love, and good health. I hope your new year is full of orgasms, booze, and money!
- My New Year’s resolution is to no longer drink beer but, since it’s only New Year’s Eve, bring me as many bottles as you can!
- I hope the first day of your new year is spent fighting to get off the couch from a wild hangover!
- Happy New Year! Maybe this is the year you finally learn to use your brain (we hope).
- May the new year be like a trip inside Santa’s bag— full of the things you’ve had your eye on since Black Friday.
- My New Year’s resolution is to be your biggest fan. let’s hope I don’t blow it!
- Time to sparkle this new year… or maybe just sweat a little while we get our asses in the gym!
- Happy New Year! Your resolutions and new opportunities are in the palm of your hand so, try not to squeeze the life out of it, will ya?
- Wishing you a new year full of your absolute favorite things: sequins, sarcasm, and total shenanigans!
- Happy New Year! Time to pop the cork and start breaking some rules.
- I’m excited to keep running around together in the new year… but really, it’s time for us to lose some weight.
- I hope your new year feels and smells like a new car but never runs out of gas!
- I hope this new year brings you happiness because your crying face is not pretty. Happy New Year!
- For this new year, I’m hoping that your hair, teeth, face-lift, and stocks don’t fall while your blood pressure, cholesterol, and mortgage interest don’t rise!
- I hope that in this new year you may be at peace with your body. You look great and are perfectly in shape— round is geometrically a shape!
- I hope that in this new year, you receive more money to aid the poor and less money to spend on junk food! Let’s have a happy, healthy new year.
- There are so many things to gain this year— success, fame, wisdom. So, don’t let weight be the only thing you focus on! Happy New Year.
- Worry less about what you eat between Christmas and New Year’s and more about what you eat between New Year’s and Christmas. Enjoy this new year!
- Dream small and you can achieve it all… just a little advice for making New Year’s resolutions.
- Small piece of advice for this new year… if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, just be sure it’s not a train.
- My New Year’s resolution is to dream more… guess that means I’ll be needing to sleep a lot. Be sure not to wake me up!
- Last year is toast but this new year… it’s the best thing since sliced bread!
- This new year, I hope you’re able to remember why you came into the room.
- New year, new start, even if you’re an old fart! Happy New Year.
- It’s a new year already? Dang, I was just getting used to the old one!
- I hope this new year is good to you! If it treats you like you’ve treated me, well, then it might be questionable. Happy New Year.
- A new year already? Father Time, kind of like my father, can be a real sonovabitch sometimes! Just kidding dad.
- You know you’re old and tired when you’d rather go to bed than watch the ball drop on New Year’s Eve.
- May your worries and problems vanish as quickly as your New Year’s resolution does every year!
- Enjoy this new year with a new positive mind— here’s to a glass half full of vodka!
- The best part about New Year’s Eve is that it’s the only time of the year people actually encourage you to complete an unrealistic to-do list.
- Cheers to another year of making our New Year’s resolutions when we’re so drunk, we’re not committed to them! Woo!
For a Partner
- I hope this new year stirs a change in you and doesn’t just carry over all your old habits in a new package, oh my! Happy New Year honey.
- Happy New Year from your same old husband!
- So excited to ring in the new year! The most exciting part for me is that I have no resolutions to make since I’m already perfect.
- The best part of making a New Year’s resolution is breaking the resolution! Can’t wait to screw this up by your side.
- When I think back on all my fun memories from this year, it seems that you are the common denominator! Happy New Year.
- I hope this new year you may find more time to help out the ignored and unattended… beginning with your spouse.
- They say the new year is like a blank book but, I have writer’s block. Here’s to trying to get over that! Happy New Year.
- Kiss me at midnight… or whenever you want to really!
- Cheers to a brand new year! Now it’s time to kick our butts in gear.
- New year, same old problems. At least we’re not dead… yet!
- It’s New year’s Eve baby! Let’s get bubbly!
- This year, let’s resolve to lose the weight and lose the wait!
- I hope your new year is as sweet as a bite of your favorite ice cream… just don’t let it give you a brain freeze!
- Happy New Year! May we fight less over the remote in this coming year.
- I hope we have a carefree New Year’s Eve and a hangover-free New Year’s Day!
- We’ll either tackle our dreams or end up in a wreck— either way, time to greet this new year head on!
- They say out with the old and in with the new but, there’s no way I can get rid of old you! Happy New Year!
- My New Year’s resolution is to be more like you… cute but a little bit crazy.
- These fireworks on New Year’s Eve are great but the ones that will happen later with you will be even better.
- Happy New Year babe! We made it through another year together, what a feat!
Inspiring New Year Wishes
- A new year acts like a blank book and the pen is in your hand. Write your own story and take charge of your life this new year!
- New year, new hopes, and new opportunities!
- As New Year’s Eve comes to a close, I hope it brings a bright New Year’s dawn with it and many promises of a lighter tomorrow.
- With the end of every new year, a new beginning blossoms. Keep your head high and approach this new year with optimism. Happy New Year.
- On the road to success, be sure to always look ahead. I hope this new year brings new opportunities that assist you in reaching your destination. Happy New Year.
- What’s done is done, so focus on the road that lies ahead and what can be improved upon. Happy New Year.
- Let go of the past and welcome the future. Happy New Year.
- The New Year brings an opportunity to set things right and open up a new chapter in our lives. Welcome it with open arms!
- It’s never to late to change your story and be who you want to be. Step into this new year with an open mind and new hope!
- Use the setbacks and struggles from this year as learning opportunities that set you up for success in the coming year. Chin up and Happy New Year.
New Year Wishes for Family
For a Mother
- Having you as my mother is the biggest blessing. Thank you for loving and taking care of me each and every year. Happy New Year mom.
- I hope this new year brings new reasons for you to smile mom. I love you!
- Happy New Year to the best mother in the world!
- I hope all your dreams come true in the coming year mom. Love you.
- As the year rings in, I want you to know how grateful I am that you’re my mom. Happy New Year!
- May this new year bring you nothing but happiness mother!
- Thank you for all of your support throughout the years mom. Happy New Year to you!
- I know I don’t express it often, but I’m lucky you have you as my mom. I hope this year brings you joy. Happy New Year mom.
- Thanks for always standing by my side no matter what. I love you, mom. Happy New Year!
- I hope this year brings you lots of happiness and little worry. I love you mom!
- To a very special mother, Happy New Year!
- May this new year bring a world of new opportunities and joys for you mom. Happy New Year!
- As we celebrate together this New Year’s Eve, I want you to know how grateful I am that you’re my mother.
- Happy New Year to the greatest mom! I couldn’t be luckier to have you by my side.
- A wonderful mother like you deserves all wonderful things in this new year.
For a Father
- I know I may not often express my gratitude but I want to let you know, I’m so fortunate to have a father like you in my life. Happy New Year dad.
- Wishing the happiest new year to the best dad in the world!
- Wishing the #1 dad, a #1 New Year!
- Thank you for being such a great role model throughout the years dad. Now it’s time to let loose on New Year’s Eve!
- To the man who is my biggest role model, I hope you have a world of positive opportunities come your way in this new year.
- I hope this new year is full of laughter and joy for your dad; that’s my new year’s wish for you.
- As we ring in the new year, I want to let you know that I hope your year is full of good health, good fortune, and great happiness.
- All good things this year to a father who has blessed me with so many good things throughout the years! Love you pop, Happy New Year.
- I hope this upcoming year is full of merry laughter for you dad. You deserve it!
- Wishing a prosperous new year to a dad who has afforded me with a very prosperous life.
- My Happy New Year wish for you, is that this year brings nothing but love, hope, and laughter.
- As Christmas comes to a close, and New Year’s is around the corner, I just want to say thank you for everything dad. Happy New Year dad, I love you.
- A year of prosperity for a fantastic father! That is my new year wish for you.
- Having you as a dad is a major blessing in my life. I hope this new year brings prosperity, happiness, and success!
- I hope each opportunity you take this coming year is met with prosperity and success dad. Happy New Year.
- We share the same roots and I couldn’t be more grateful for that or for you. I love you, Happy New Year!
- You are my born best friend and I couldn’t be luckier. Happy New Year!
- Here’s to another year of supporting each other and annoying each other like no one else could!
- This time of year near Christmas and New Years, always brings back sweet childhood memories with you. I’m so lucky to have you around, Happy New Year!
- Wishing you a year full of prosperity, growth, and joy. Happy New Year to my favorite sibling.
- With all of our memories, it’s hard to not think of you this time of year. Happy New Year!
- We are linked whether we like it or not and I couldn’t be more grateful. Happy New Year!
- Cheers to a new year of trying to hold each other accountable for our New Year’s resolutions.
- A New Year greeting for my favorite sibling! Have a rocking New Year’s Eve and an even more extraordinary start to the new year tomorrow.
- It’s impossible for the holiday season to roll around without you on my mind. Thanks for all the memories throughout the years and I hope you have a prosperous new year.
- A sibling and a friend all wrapped into one; I’m so lucky. Happy New Year!
- With a new year comes new opportunity. May your year be merry and full of prosperity!
- A sibling like you brings all the laughter and love I need in the upcoming year. I’m so grateful to have you!
- This upcoming year, my wish is to be more like you. Love you sibling.
- May this year bring more peace to your life, joy to your smile, and hope to your heart dear sibling. Happy New Year!
- As we enter this new year, I hope you know that your sibling has you back no matter what.
- Your presence in my life fills me with such gratitude. I hope you have a wonderful new year!
- Old year, old worries. Go into the year with brighter thoughts and much optimism! Love you.
- Thanks for looking out for me all of these years and know that I’m always looking out for you too. Cheers to a brand new year!
- It’s going to be a great year for you, I can feel it! So let’s make it happen.
- Our family is a garden and you are a beautiful flower in it. Hoping you have a wonderful new year, sweetheart.
- We could not be more proud of all that you have accomplished this year. Happy New Year sweetheart.
- Without you, our family would not be complete. We are so blessed that you are our child. Happy New Year to our biggest blessing!
- I go into this new year with such peace knowing that you are our child. Your presence fills us with joy, Happy New Year!
- I hope all of your dreams transpire in this new year my dear. You deserve nothing but good things.
- Your smile brings me such joy. May your year be filled with happiness and love. Happy New Year sweetheart.
- Any parent would be grateful to have a child as amazing as you are. Happy New Year to our little angel.
- You make me happier than you know. Happy New Year to my sweet blessing.
- I love you more than words can say sweetheart. Happy New Year.
- May your year be as sweet as you are my child. I love you!
- I’m so lucky to have a child as amazing as you are in my life. I love you more than you know. Happy New Year!
- Here’s to another great year of memories and laughs together. Nothing makes me smile quite like you do my little angel. Happy New Year.
- Wishing my great child a great new year!
- You are more than I ever could of dreamed of in a child. I am so proud of you. Happy New Year.
- I hope this new year brings nothing but positivity into your life darling. Happy New Year!
- Chin up as we head into a new year sweetheart! May it be full of new opportunities for growth and success.
- You have such a warm heart sweetheart. May your new year be filled with the same happiness and warmth you give to your family. We love you, Happy New Year.
- I hope the best kid in the world has the best new year in the world!
- Here’s to another year of making me proud to be your parent. Happy New Year!
- You have impacted our family in so many beautiful ways. Please know how much I adore you as we ring in this new year.
New Year Wishes for Colleagues or Bosses
- Thank you for always being so supportive around the office! You make my life and job a lot easier. Happy New Year.
- I’m so grateful to have you around to spill the office gossip to. Happy New Year.
- You are the kind of boss that make people believe that work can be fun. Thank you for being such an amazing leader, Happy New Year!
- I never thought I could find such an amazing friend at work until I met you! Happy New Year to my favorite co-worker.
- With a new year comes new challenges, but with you as our boss, we could tackle anything. Happy New Year!
- I can’t wait to see the new things our company can conquer in this new year! Happy New Year!
- Thank you for being such an amazing mentor and role model. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.
- I have learned so much while working alongside you. Thank you for being such an incredible support and Happy New Year.
- Colleagues like you are hard to find. Happy New Year! I hope it brings you so much happiness.
- It’s crazy to look back and see how much we have grown as a company throughout this past year. Cheers to another year of hard work and success!
- Finding amazing friends like you in the professional world is not always easy. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend and role model to me. Happy New Year.
- May this year bring you success, prosperity, and wisdom. Happy New Year to my favorite colleague.
- May you reach your goals faster than ever before in this new year! Cheers!
- Due to your mentorship, I have learned that it’s not all about money but about making the world a better place. Thanks for making my life better by just being apart of it. Happy New Year!
- Wishing an amazing new year to an amazing co-worker!
- I hope this year brings our company many successes and opportunities to be happy about! Here’s to a new year surrounded by loved ones!
- May the upcoming year bring fruitfulness to each of the projects you’re working hard on. Wishing success for you and this holiday season! Happy New Year.
- Holiday season at work would be way sadder without your cubicle being next to mine. Happy New Year to my favorite colleague.
- Work wouldn’t be nearly as enjoyable if you weren’t there! Happy New Year to a great colleague and even better friend.
- Sending tons of admiration and respect to my fellow colleagues on this New Year’s Eve. Cheers to a brand new year of working together!
- I hope your new year is brimming with many positive opportunities and successes! Cheers to a new year.
- I’m so lucky to have a colleague like you in my life and my workplace. May your new year be full of happiness, peace, and love!
- Working with you is such a blast, it hardly feels like working! Thank you for being such a joy. May you have a prosperous new year with your loved ones!
- We make such a great team at work. I couldn’t be more grateful to have you as a colleague and friend! Happy New Year.
- Enjoy this New Year’s Eve with no stress or worries about work. We’re here to celebrate! Happy New Year fellow colleagues.
- I am so grateful for all the awesome work you put in this year. Cheers to you and this amazing new year!
- Thank you for everything you have contributed to the team this year, we could not have done it without you! Happy New Year.
- Hoping that all of my colleague’s New Year’s Days are filled with positivity, joy, and laughter.
- As we ring in this new year, I want to express my gratitude for you and the amazing work you have contributed over the past year! Amazing stuff and Happy New Year.
- The support you have given me over the past year is greatly appreciated. I cannot thank you enough for being such an incredible co-worker. Happy New Year and warm wishes to you and your loved ones!
Motivational Messages for New Year’s Resolutions
- You are strong and resilient. May you accomplish all that you desire with your New Year’s resolutions!
- Chin up as we enter this new year! You can accomplish whatever you set your mind to.
- Whatever your New Year’s resolutions entail, may they bring you positive change in your life.
- Stay strong and fight for what you want. Nothing comes easy in life, so keep pushing on!
- Your lovely mind can do whatever it sets out for. Remember that when feeling discourged.
- Don’t bite off more than you can chew! Tiny goals and little successes are just as valid as major ones. Remember that while working toward your New Year’s resolutions.
- New Year’s resolutions come and go, but you’ll always be incredible.
- Whether or not you achieve all that you set out for with your New year’s resolutions, life will move on and you will be okay.
- Motivate yourself to work at your New Year’s resolution in small ways each day. With small strides comes large leaps.
- Wise words often say, practice makes perfect. Even when things start out hard, they may grow easier with time. Keep working at it!
Encouraging New Year Quotes
“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”
“Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.”
“Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true.”
-Alfred Lord Tennyson
“For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.”
“The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.”
“New beginnings are in order, and you are bound to feel some level of excitement as new chances come your way.”
“Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…”
-Alfred Lord Tennyson
“Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.”
“What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.”
“For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!”
-Mehmet Murat Ildan
“We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them.”
“Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.”
“New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.”
“We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”
-Edith lovejoy Pierce
“Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self-assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility. Breaking them is part of the cycle.”
“My New Year’s Resolution List usually starts with the desire to lose between ten and three thousand pounds.”
“An optimist stays up till midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.”
“It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.”
“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.”
“One thing with gazing too frequently into the past is that we may turn around to find the future has run out on us.”
“Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.”
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
“This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.”
“The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.”
“Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.”
“The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”
“Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”
“We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise, we harden.”
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Meaningful New Year Images
“I hope you trust the timing of your life, and that you follow your own path without worrying so much about what everyone else is doing or how fast they are moving.”
“Happiness comes as the result of conflict, resolution, and growth— as the result of having to work at something.”
“Learn to look for the good in every moment of your life.”
-Cheryl Ann McDowel
“People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.”
“The sky is not the limit. Your mind is.”
“I’d rather regret the risks that didn’t work out than the chances I didn’t take at all.”
“You don’t just wake up one day and find that everything has worked itself out. You must get out of bed, morning after morning, and make a conscious effort to control the circumstances of that given day.”
“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”
“I love who I’ve been, but I really love who I’m becoming…”
“Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Notice them.”
“Life is not a series of problems to be solved, it’s a journey that you should be fascinated by.”
“At any point in your story, you are free to reimagine the narrative you are living.”
“True self-care is not salt baths and chocolate cake, it is making the choice to build a life you don’t need to regularly escape from.”
“No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.”
“The ship is safest when it is in port, but that’s not what ships were built for.”
“Don’t be afraid if things seem difficult in the beginning. That’s only the initial impression. The important thing is not to retreat: You have to master yourself.”
“No! Don’t think outside the box! Once you say that, you’ve established that there is a box.”
“When nothing goes right, go left.”
“The only direction your bar should move is up. Raise it and don’t ever question yourself or your standards.”
“Sometimes, carrying on, just carrying on, is the superhuman achievement.”
“Be happy with what you have because you probably have a lot more than most people will ever get, but that doesn’t mean settle for something less.”
“You can’t live the life you owe yourself without living it loudly, boldly, and without apology.”
“Remind yourself you are not what you once did, you are what you do now.”