Do you like to go crazy and want to know if he also has the same interest as you? Here are the 7 signs to watch out for
If there are men who express their feelings without fear and with very clear words, you could also meet people who, on the other hand, have difficulty in doing so because of their character and insecurity. In the beginning, therefore, it can be difficult to understand what he thinks of you ; for this reason you must learn to pay attention to 7 signals (verbal and non-verbal) to understand if he is interested in you! MAKE YOUR HOME LIKE PARADISE WITH “INSIDE HOME “
- He watches you and looks. If a man, as you speak, is constantly looking towards you, it is probably because he is interested in understanding who you are and observes you. If on the contrary it continues to turn from one side to the other means that it is quite distracted by something else and not very focused on you.Click Here To Discover What Men Secretly Want, But They Could Never Tell You.
- Bring his body closer to you Another typical sign that can help you understand if he is interested in you is to observe his position: if it is open and contact the body will lean towards you, the chest will be forward and maybe it will touch you as you speak or will move the hair that covers your face. Click Here The #1 Reason Men Lose Interest In Women They Love
- He looks for you and calls often Men are not inclined to make long telephone conversations but when they are interested in someone they call or send messages just to know how you are. If therefore he seeks you and often invites you to go out, it is a good sign !
- Listen when you talk to him A man who is going to meet you is very attentive to what you tell him, he will listen to you and maybe even intervene to ask you questions . On the other hand, someone who continues to interrupt you and wants to speak only of himself is egocentric and unwilling to understand who you are. MAKE YOUR HOME LIKE PARADISE WITH “INSIDE HOME “
- He tells you something about him. If, in addition to listening to you, he likes to make you share his life , past and present, it is because he trusts you, he wants to make himself known and it is absolutely a strong signal that helps you understand that he is interested.
- It makes fun of you and ironizes A typical attitude of someone who is rather shy, but wants to break the ice is to ironize, always with calm tones, about you ; maybe he teases you a little and teases you, but it means he interests you!Click Here To Discover What Men Secretly Want, But They Could Never Tell You.
- It makes you little surprises You told him you like going to the theater and he lets you find two tickets for a show, or he knows that in the morning he struggles to get out of bed and calls you for coffee before going to work. Small signs, however, that indicate that he is interested in meeting you and, if there has not yet been, probably the moment of a first real appointment will come very soon !